Printing to PDF

JDeMaro22
StarLounger

Printing to PDF

Post by JDeMaro22 »

Hello,

I'm simply just looking for a way to print the attached sheet to a pdf in two pages. I tried messing around w/ the margins but I can't figure it out. This will be produced for multiple doctors so the parameters may change w/ the amount of codes in each table. These are pivots in the original file as well. I just need to have the summary location and location analysis table on two pages with the start date, end date and provider id on the first page as well w/ the summary by location.

Thanks again,

Joshua
eileens.xlsx
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

HansV
Administrator

Re: Printing to PDF

Post by HansV »

You'll have to experiment with the print scale.
75% appears to do the trick in your sample workbook.

S2372.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Best wishes,
Hans

ChrisGreaves
PlutoniumLounger

Post by ChrisGreaves »

JDeMaro22 wrote:
28 Mar 2023, 20:31
I'm simply just looking for a way to print the attached sheet to a pdf in two pages.
Hello Joshua, I wrote a simple application "ZoomP" some 10+ years ago. ZoomP Optimizes your page Layout parameters to produce full sheets.
I have attached a PDF User Guide, but there's not a lot to say about it.
There is a YouTube video here
I suspect it would not take a lot to add a feature "Zoom to this number of pages".
Let me know if you're interested.
Cheers, Chris
An expensive day out: Wallet and Grimace

JDeMaro22
StarLounger

Post by JDeMaro22 »

Thank you both