Last Date Modified

Leesha
BronzeLounger

Last Date Modified

Post by Leesha »

Hi,
I just finished rebuilding my PC after a HD failure and installed windows 7. So far I'm liking it but am out of my mind at not being able to find the way to add the option of being able to to view the last time a file was modified in windows explorer. I'm hoping this hasn't been taken away. I've been googling for an answer but have had no luck.
Thanks!
Leesha

HansV
Administrator

Re: Last Date Modified

Post by HansV »

There's a "View" dropdown near the upper right corner of the Explorer window.
x379.png
Select "Details" from this dropdown.

If you don't like Details view, you can always right-click an individual file and select Properties from the popup menu to see the last modified date of that file.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Best wishes,
Hans

Leesha
BronzeLounger

Post by Leesha »

Hi Hans,
I'm using the details view. My problem is that in XP the details view showed the date a photo was taken as well as the last date modified. I could sort by the date last modified to determine which files I needed to either work on or delete. Doing it picture by picture would take forever. I'm looking for a way to have the column of last date modified included in the details view like in XP.

Thanks,
Leesha

StuartR
Administrator

Post by StuartR »

If you right click in the area where the detail headings are, do you see an option to display date modified?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
StuartR