SilverLounger

Windows 7 memory usage

Post by JoeP »

Joe

John Gray
PlatinumLounger

Re: Windows 7 memory usage

Post by John Gray »

Unfortunately he uses the usual throwaway comment about 'rocket science' as if it was difficult, whereas it is straightforward and fairly simple, compared with many scientific disciplines. A cliché whose time has passed?
John Gray

"(or one of the team)" - how your appointment letter indicates you won't be seeing the Consultant...

StuartR
Administrator

Post by StuartR »

John Gray wrote:Unfortunately he uses the usual throwaway comment about 'rocket science' as if it was difficult, whereas it is straightforward and fairly simple...
The last rocket scientist I worked with had done some really ground-breaking work on design of GPS systems - it seemed pretty complex to me, but I do know what you mean.
StuartR

JoeP
SilverLounger

Post by JoeP »

I agree with the "cliche" sentiment. Still in all a good article that can educate even those of us who have some experience with computers.

Joe
Joe

DaveA
GoldLounger

Post by DaveA »

I worked on several "Rocket Design" teams and the the thinking was not much different than when we were designing any other flyable machine. :hairout:

Most of the rockets that I worked on, just had different payloads than most of the other flyable. :flee:
I am so far behind, I think I am First :evilgrin:
Genealogy....confusing the dead and annoying the living