Script Error

Gloria E
5StarLounger

Script Error

Post by Gloria E »

All this week the lounge daily digests (Robot) have been displaying this error message:

An error has occurred in the script on this page.
Script Error=
Line: 364 Char: 1
Error: The value of the property 'reimg' is null or underdefined, not a Function object.
Code: 0
URL: wlmailhtml:{C58DA48C-9E42-4F40-8D33-47845E82551B}mid://00000014/

Do you want to continue running scripts on this page?

In Internet Options > Advanced: I have Disable script debugging (IE) checked.
Disable script debugging (other) checked.
Also
display a notification about every script error is not checked. This just started this week.

This is a notification only, so that the problem can be fixed.

I have IE 9 running, my OS is Windows 7 Home Edition 64-bit
Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive & well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, red wine in the other, body thoroughly used up. Totally worn out & screaming "Wow, Wee What a ride!

HansV
Administrator

Re: Script Error

Post by HansV »

REIMG is the add-in we use to display large images. I'm not sure why it's causing problems in the digests, but I've asked Mike/Claude to look into it.
Best wishes,
Hans

Claude
cheese lizard

Post by Claude »

Thanks for the detailed info Gloria, I'll go digging in the inner workings to see if I can find the cause.
Cheers, Claude.

Gloria E
5StarLounger

Post by Gloria E »

Claude wrote:Thanks for the detailed info Gloria, I'll go digging in the inner workings to see if I can find the cause.

Hey Claude, thanks for fixing the problem. I was able to read robot (daily digest) without getting that error message today for the first time in days. :clapping:
Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive & well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, red wine in the other, body thoroughly used up. Totally worn out & screaming "Wow, Wee What a ride!

Claude
cheese lizard

Post by Claude »

Good to hear Gloria, enjoy the lounge !
Cheers, Claude.