Digest not being delivered

Gloria E
5StarLounger

Digest not being delivered

Post by Gloria E »

I changed my email address and ever since I've not received email disgests. I get emails from many other sources but, alas, none from here. This has been going on for at least a week. :scratch:

Please research this problem.

Gloria E
Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive & well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, red wine in the other, body thoroughly used up. Totally worn out & screaming "Wow, Wee What a ride!

HansV
Administrator

Re: Digest not being delivered

Post by HansV »

E-mails from Eileen's Lounge are triggered by Mike's home server; this server has been having problems for some time. I hope they will be resolved soon, but unfortunately I can't give you an estimate.
Best wishes,
Hans

Gloria E
5StarLounger

Re: Digest not being delivered

Post by Gloria E »

HansV wrote:E-mails from Eileen's Lounge are triggered by Mike's home server; this server has been having problems for some time. I hope they will be resolved soon, but unfortunately I can't give you an estimate.
I just opened Live Mail and there was an email from the lounge, it was sent or arrived at 5:25 PM today. It was titled "Eileen's Lounge Forum Post Notification." Maybe it was fixed because of my post or maybe not, I really don't care how it got fixed as long as I got email from the lounge. This message didn't generate the error message caused by the Lounge Robots (I think that's it's name), that forced me to read the posts in Mail Washer Pro. :fanfare:
Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive & well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, red wine in the other, body thoroughly used up. Totally worn out & screaming "Wow, Wee What a ride!